Updated: 21st April 2020
- Data Protection
- We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- Planfy is a trading name of 2K Digital Limited. Registered in the United Kingdom (10925352).
- Our Services
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Required Period
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- Data Storage
- For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- Partner Privacy Policies
- Data Shared With Partners
- We may share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
- Email Updates
- We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically signed up to our service. All emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- Email Options
- If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However, when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
- Email Content
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
- Email Providers
- Planfy makes use of multiple providers for sending email, each of which operate their own Privacy Policies.
- Mailgun (https://www.mailgun.com/privacy-policy/)
- Mailerlite (https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- Rackspace (https://www.rackspace.com/information/legal/privacystatement)
- Server and Storage Providers
- Planfy stores and processes data on servers in the following data centers, which operate their own Privacy Policies:
- Digital Ocean (LON1) in London, UK (https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/privacy-policy/)
- Amazon AWS (eu-west-10) Ireland, Europe (https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/)
- Google Calendar
- As a Planfy user you may opt in to sync your appointment data with Google Calendar.
- Appointment information including Customer Name, Start Date / Time, Duration, Service will be shared with your Google Calendar.
- Any appointments synced from Google Calendar to Planfy will be anonymised and only the Start Date / Time and Duration will be stored for availability purposes.
- Live Chat Support
- Analytical Services
- Planfy utilises analytical services which allow us to understand our users and improve our services.
- Smartlook (https://help.smartlook.com/en/articles/3244452-privacy-policy)
- Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy#infocollect)
- Advert Retargeting
- Planfy may inject scripts from the following services in order to re-target our visitors with adverts about our service.
- Facebook Ads (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy)
- Google Ads (https://policies.google.com/privacy#infocollect)
- Payment Procesing (Stripe)
- SMS Notifications
- Planfy utilises the following SMS providers in order to send appointment reminders and updates to end-customers
- Vontage (https://www.vonage.com/legal/privacy-policy/)
- 8x8 (https://wavecell.com/privacy-policy/)
- Product Updates
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- Planfy may use the following cookies that are strictly necessary for the site to function:
crisp-client* (Live Chat)
- Data Breach Policy
- Data Breach: A personal data breach is a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data.
- Planfy follows guidelines set out by the Information Commisioners Office.
- In the event of a data breach that is likely to result in a high risk of adversely affecting individuals’ rights and freedoms, affected individuals and the ICO will be informed within 72 hours.
- Concurrent to the actions outlined above, steps shall be taken to restore data, reinforce security and to return all systems to full operation as soon as possible.
- Right To Be Forgotten
- If you would like any of your data to be removed from Planfy, please send a request email to [email protected] It can take up to 48 hours for your request to be processed.
- Contact Us
1. Please provide your mobile number
2. Enter the code we sent to you